What does a mole on arm, armpit and forearm mean? How can you remove and get rid of black, dark, white or pink moles on skin? This post provides you with a comprehensive information on moles on skin, removal and treatment.
What is a mole? Moles are small colored spots on the skin made up of cells called melanocytes, which produce the color pigment in your skin. They can be flat or raised, smooth or rough, and some have hair growing from them. Some moles are present at birth, although most people develop during the first 30 years of life. Moles can change in number and appearance. Some fade away over time, often without you realizing. They also sometimes respond to hormonal changes, for example during:
- pregnancy – when they may get slightly darker
- teenage years – when they increase in number
- older age – when they may disappear from 40 to 50 years of age onwards
Mole on arm meaning
Do moles on your body have meanings? Mole meanings may be based exclusively on traditions, legends, myths, and superstitions of various communities around the world. Some say that the moles on our bodies are in reality secret imprints from our previous lives, stamps of past karmic deed meant to ripen in this life, good as well as bad. Others contend that moles are messages of good fortune and misfortune that reflect important turning points of our life.
Moles exist at various locations on the body and in different colors. Moles in certain locations are said to signify great things in life, ranging from wealth and prosperity to good health and abundant resources.
There are different types of moles
Moles are not created equal, the following is a guide on types and the meaning they have for our skin.
- Junctionalmelanocytic nevi – these are usually brown, round and flat. They are moles that occur from an accumulation of melanocytes where the dermis and epidermis meet. People normally acquire these moles in childhood to early adulthood, because as we age, it is common for melanocytes to migrate to deeper layers of skin.
- Intradermalnevi – these are flesh-colored or light brown, dome-shaped lesions that are only on the dermis. The melanocytes that make up an intradermal nevus are located in the dermis. This mass of melanocytes pushes the cells above it upward, resulting in the flesh-colored bumps that are noted on the surface of the skin. These bumps are usually raised, pale and sometimes hairy
- Compoundmelanocytic nevi – these are usually raised above the skin, light brown and sometimes hairy. The melanocytes are located both at the dermo-epidermal junction and the dermis.
- AcquiredNevi- these appear during childhood or adulthood. They are non-cancerous and have a potential to change into malignant melanoma. This is the most common type of mole, and it is usually caused by repeated sun exposure.
- Halonevi – moles surrounded by a white ring where the skin has lost its color due to inflammatory infiltrating cells. These moles are benign (non-cancerous) and require no treatment unless for cosmetic reasons.
- Dysplasticor atypical nevi – unusual looking and slightly larger moles that can be a range of colors and either flat or bumpy. They usually have fuzzy or blurry borders. The more dysplastic nevi a person, the higher the risk of skin cancer, that is why regular self-examinations are important to detect changes in these types’ of moles.
- Bluenevi – dark blue moles
Mole on armpit
A mole in the right armpit signifies a desire for riches: if the mole lies on the right armpit, it indicates that the individual values wealth and will strive to earn it
A mole on the left armpit signifies lust: this mole indicates that the individual has strong desire for ladies and a huge appetite for sex. He ends up hurting many women who discover his character.
To be specific in women and men:
A mole on the right armpit of a man indicates a man of moderate means with occasional interludes of poverty.
A mole on the right armpit of a woman denotes a sensual lady, who earns by lending her body to men.
A mole on the left armpit of a man indicates a man craving for women, who dies prematurely without realizing his dreams.
A mole on the left armpit of a woman indicates a frigid woman who avoids sex and spends her time in prayers and spiritual practices, though married.
Mole on forearm
A mole on the left forearm of a man means richness through hard work and difficulties. A good planner.
A mole on the right forearm of a man indicates difficulties in the childhood. After early middle age, he will become rich due to his efforts.
A mole on the left forearm of a woman gives her success in all efforts, happiness, courage and fortune.
A mole on the right forearm of a woman signifies difficulties, hard work, not a good relationship with in-laws.
Dark mole on arm
While most moles are benign (non-cancerous), in rare cases they can develop into melanoma. Melanoma is a serious and aggressive form of skin cancer.
Melanomas usually appear as a dark, fast-growing spot where there was not one before or a pre-existing mole that changes size, shape or color and bleeds, itches or reddens.
The main treatment for melanoma is surgery, although your treatment will depend on your circumstances. If melanoma is diagnosed and treated at an early stage then surgery is usually successful, although you may need follow-up care to prevent melanoma recurring.
Black mole on arm
This is the color of a common mole. Moles will appear black to people with dark skin. These moles are usually round or oval in shape. They also have distinct edges which separate them from the rest of the skin. They begin as flat, smooth spots on the skin. May become raised and form a smooth bump. Common moles rarely become cancer and most American adults have them.
New mole on arm
It is common to have moles on your skin; these are usually brown or black spots and can be either flat or raised. They are round or oval in appearance and don’t tend to be more than ¼ inch in diameter. Moles such as these usually develop during your childhood or teenage years. If you notice new moles appearing in your adult years then it is important to have them checked out by a doctor.
Moles tend to stay the same color, shape, and size. They are very common and completely harmless unless they develop into melanoma symptoms. Any changes to a mole’s appearance could signify that a melanoma is developing.
Mole on right meaning
Moles are related to palmistry. Sometimes moles are hereditary, the significance of moles differs between males and females. Generally, the moles are considered to give auspicious results in males if they are found on the right side and for females on the left side.
If the number of moles on the right side of the body is more than on the left side they are auspicious and denote more of male children whereas daughters will be more, if more moles are found on the lefts of the body. For instance, a mole on the right arm indicates a man of wealth, strength, and valor and a life full of happiness and contentment.
A mole on the right arm of a woman means success in everything. She enjoys property, sex, and happiness. She is also fond of the opposite sex.
Pink mole on right arm
Pink mole on the right arm could be a sign of a dysplastic mole. Dysplastic mole is an unusual mole that is often large and flat and doesn’t have a symmetric round. It normally has a diameter of more than 5 millimeters wide. The edge is indistinct and has a mixture of pink and brown shades. People with many dysplastic moles have an increased chance of developing melanoma.
Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that begins in melanocytes. It spreads quickly and the earlier that melanoma is detected and removed, the more likely that treatment will be successful.
White mole on arm
Are you having white moles on your arm? This could be a sign of melanoma. Melanoma is characterized by uneven colors but the common ones are white and brown. These moles have irregular and asymmetrical shapes; their edges may be ragged, notched, or blurred.
White mole on arm could be a sign of seborrheic keratosis too. These spots can be irritating, but harmless. They can be any color including white, yellow or brown. They grow in number as people grow older.
Mole on arm removal, treatment
You may decide to remove moles on arm through home remedies but this may bring your skin harm, scarring or conceivable contamination. Think twice before trying to remove a mole all over. Removing a mole can be a terrible procedure. The skin around the mole becomes red and aggravated, and could even scar as the mole is removed. Having a colossal scar amidst your cheek or brow is clearly more awful than having a mole.
You should, therefore, consult a doctor to see whether it’s an innocuous mole or a conceivably malignant mole. The following is an insight of the most secure ways to get rid and treat moles on your arms:
Surgical methods: Laser treatments are great for removal of small moles. There are three methods used for surgical mole removal: shave excision, punch biopsy, and excisional surgery.
- Shave excisionis used for moles that are raised above the skin. In the shaving procedure, your doctor will apply a local anesthetic to the area surrounding the mole and use a small, sharp scalpel to shave down the surface of the mole so that it is flush with the surrounding skin.
- The punch biopsy technique, usually used for smaller skin moles, involves using a special device to cut a cylinder-shaped piece of skin.
- Skin moles that are flat or malignant are usually removed throughexcisional surgery, wherein the surgeon cuts the mole out entirely and closes the wound with stitches.
Laser Mole Removal
Laser mole removal is best for moles that are flat and brown or black in color. Full removal of the mole usually requires tips from a physician where he or she will apply a local anesthetic and use a laser to remove the mole tissue.
Extraction with burning: The mole is shaved off at the level of whatever remains of your skin and the doctor closes up the skin subsequently.
Extraction with join: The mole is cut off under and around the skin and join is utilized to close up the injury thereafter.
Home remedies for mole on armpit and other parts of the body
At home you can use the following remedies treat and get rid of a mole.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a good home remedy for removing moles because it is pain-free, cheap and leaves minimal scarring.
- Soak the cotton ball with the apple cider vinegar. Make sure itis soaked well
- Put the cotton ball on the mole and wrap a bandage around it.
- Leave the bandage on over the night and remove in the morning
- Repeat thisfrequently until you get rid of moles or they vanish.
2. Use of garlic to remove the moles
Garlic is an effective remedy for removing moles. This is because garlic enzymes break down cell clusters, causing them to spread out normally, also lightening pigmentation. Garlic also reduces the excess production of melanin substance. Use of this treatment can take time but are very cost effective.
3. Garlic bandage
- Peel and slice a garlic clove.
- Place it in the mole and secure it with a bandage or adhesive tape.
- Let it stay for 4 – 5 hours.
- Remove the bandage and wipe off the area.
- Repeat the process up to 3 times a day.
4. Petroleum Jelly
- Take a garlic clove and crush it to a paste.
- Apply petroleum jelly around the mole to avoid the burns thatcan be caused by garlic.
- Place the garlic paste on the moles using a q-tip.
- Leave it overnight and remove in the morning.
- Repeat the process daily to diminishthe appearance of
- Alternatively, you can use oil instead of Vaseline.
5. Garlic juice
- Take a garlic clove and extract juice from it.
- Apply garlic juice on the mole.
- Leave it to dry completely.
- Rinse off with water and pat dry.
- Repeat the application 3 – 4 times a day.
6. Banana peels
The use of banana peels is common in many households. Research shows that banana peel contains pulp that can help dry up the mole;
The following is the procedure to ensure banana leaves are effective:
- Peel the peels off a banana.
- Make beyond any doubt that within the peel is in contact with the mole.
- Do this for few day.
- The peel hypothetically will become scarce the mole until it tumbles off.
7. Use baking soda and castor oil
- Take a squeeze of heating pop and soak it with a few drops of castor oil.
- Dab this glueonto the mole. Leave it on overnight. Do this ceaselessly for a couple of days.
- The mole could be removed about whether.
Strawberries are known as one of the effective natural products to remove moles. They are applied directly on the mole. The following is how you use strawberries;
- Slice a strawberry and put the cut over the mole.
- In a few days, the mole ought to start to vanish.
· Use of iodine
- Iodine helps to remove the skin tags and moles. It inhibits the growth of cells that leads pigmentation.
- Use 5% iodine arrangement on the affected area. While Iodine is not promptly accessible over the counter in a few nations, itcan be a successful mole critic.
- Apply a drop of iodine to the mole twice a day (once in the morning and once during the evening) and spread with a cement bandage.
- Clean the affected area nicely before startingthe whole procedure to remove moles.
- After around a week, the mole starts to come off.
Note: iodine is dangerous in vast amounts. In the event that you do decide to utilize iodine to help remove a mole, don’t ingest it.
9. Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is used in antiseptic products and for this reason, it is an effective remedy for skin problems. The following are some of the reasons that make tea tree oil a perfect remedy;
- Tea tree oilis cost effective compared to other treatments like surgery and laser treatments
- It is easy to apply since the procedure is easy
- There are minimal chances of infection with tea tree oil
- There is no scaring with the use of this oil.
- Steps on use of tea tree oil
- Get hold of a cotton swab and dip it in the oil gently
- Place it on the mole and leave it for a while
- Repeat this at least three times a day until the mole vanishes.
Note: In case you feel irritation on the skin, do not use it.
10. Pineapple juice to remove moles
Pineapple juice is extracted from the pineapple; it not only removes the moles but also lightens the marks.
How to apply pineapple;
- Dip a cotton swab into the pineapple juice and dab it over the mole before going to the bed.
- Wash it off on the following morning.
- Repeat this 3-4 times day regularly until the mole fades away.
11. Use of grapefruit juice
Take a crisp grapefruit and crush it to get its juice.
- Apply this juice to the moles over and again a few times every day.
- This will guarantee the removal of your moles inside two weeks or a month.
12. Use of mole removal cream to treat moles
Mole removal creams are more extravagant than a significant number of these family unit things, yet less expensive than surgery. In any case, mole removal creams ought to be utilized with an alert. They can leave pits in your skin and reason scarring that is more discernible than the mole was in any case. Take after the directions painstakingly.
13. Onion juice to remove moles
Onion is acidic in nature. For this reason, it removes the moles and maintains the skin tone as well.
Procedure on how to use onion juice:
- Using cotton ball, apply a fresh onion juice on the moles
- Rinse it after a few minutes
- Repeat this 3-4 times a day regularly
- You can also use a mixture of Apple cider vinegar and onion juice to remove moles.
- Leave it for a night and rinse it off in the morning.
- Repeat this regularly until the mole fades off completely
14. Use aloe-Vera
Aloe-Vera is mild in nature and that is why it is applied to any skin type. It removes the mole and lightens its scar as well.
The procedure to apply Aloe-Vera:
- Extract fresh gel from the Aloe-Vera leaf and directly apply it on the mole.
- Cover it with a bandage and leave it on for a few hours. At last, rinse it off nicely.
- Do this several times in the day to remove moles.
Surgical methods of removing moles are hazardous and have numerous symptoms. Don’t endeavor at home.
Don’t pick or scratch at your mole. It may drain, and in the event that it does come off, it will most likely come back once more.
After the mole removal procedure
Simple mole removal may vary depending on the type of mole.
- After the procedure, you need to keep a layer of petrolatum (Vaseline) and a bandage on the wound.
- Clean the wound once or twice daily with either water or diluted hydrogen peroxide.
- After cleaning the wound, apply the petrolatum and bandage.
- These stepsare repeated until the wound is healed.
- To prevent infection:During the time of the recovery, you need to be careful not to get the area dirty. Also, trauma needs to be avoided to the area, including avoidance of unnecessary stress and strain to the area
- For stitch removal:Follow-up depends on the area that received stitches and the type of suture that was used. Facial sutures are typically removed within four to seven days. Stitches elsewhere are usually removed from eight to 21 days, depending on the type of suture and the surgeon’s preference.
- Misconceptions about healing
- Some people think that woundsneed to be open to the air and that this helps healing. Several studies have disproved this and found significantly quicker healing with bandages and antibiotic salve.
- Similarly, vitamin Ehas been found to slow healing rather than accelerate it, and scars may be worse with vitamin E placed directly on wounds than without it.
- Mole on arm meaning:http://www.channel42.in/health/what-moles-on-body-tell-about-your-luck-life-character
- Mole on armpit:http://www.treatcure.com/moles/mole-meaning-secret-location-body-pictures-lucky-unlucky-reading-astrology-male-female/
- Mole on forearm:http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?6944-Article-Meaning-of-Moles-(Interesting)
- Dark mole on arm:http://www.dermnetnz.org/topics/spot-the-difference/
- Black mole on arm:http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Moles/Pages/Introduction.aspx
- New mole on arm:http://www.channel42.in/health/what-moles-on-body-tell-about-your-luck-life-character
- Pink mole on right arm:http://www.speakingtree.in/allslides/what-does-your-mole-say-about-you
- White mole on arm:https://www.sharecare.com/health/skin-and-beauty/article/more-than-a-mole
- Mole on arm removal, treatment:http://www.cosmeticsurgery.com/research/cosmetic-surgery/mole-removal/